Wednesday, March 24, 2010

up and coming?

Today I read in the Oregonian that Saks Fifth Avenue next to Pioneer Square Mall will be closing soon and looking to take its place is...wait for it...H&M!!! I've been hearing rumors of an H&M opening in downtown Portland and I couldn't agree enough that it would be awesome for us forever21 slaves to have some other choices out there. Although a little up the price scale, H&M makes great party dresses and accessories that can be affordable if you know what to look for. Also looking to set up shop is Spanish clothing retailer Zara. I think this could be the trifecta of cute clothing shops in Downtown. Now if only Sephora would open up a store-I still can't believe they don't have one here! They'd make a killing...just sayin!

No comments:

Post a Comment